For over 50 years, we've been designing and manufacturing slip resistance matting with the mission to reduce slip, trip and fall accidents.
We take safety seriously, and that's why all of our slip resistance matting features an aggressive tread surface for extra grip underfoot and an open grid for excellent drainage.
This winning combination improves safety underfoot, helps to remove spillages and debris from the working area before they can cause harm, and provides thermal and acoustical enhancement.
Our wide range of slip-resistant matting means you can choose a product that best suits your needs and environments, whether that’s close mesh matting for industrial areas with heavy-wheeled traffic, two-layer walkway matting for high-level roofs and gantries, air-circulating matting for cold rooms, wid grid matting for greasy and grimy environments or self-draining matting designed for wet areas with high traffic.
Our slip-resistance matting can be used in a huge range of different environments:
- High-level roofs and gantries
- Workplaces like retail and hospitality where employees need both slip resistance and anti-fatigue properties
- Recreation environments with high barefoot traffic, like swimming pools, jacuzzis and saunas
- External walkways
- Heavy-duty manufacturing and industrial environments
- Commercial kitchens and refrigeration areas, like cold rooms and walk-in freezers
Barefoot matting: Meet the range
“Great care needed to be taken to make sure we specified the right matting. Due to the nature of the scheme and its use by elderly, disabled and injured people, we thought Heronrib was the best solution. We’ve used it before and it's excellent at helping people to keep their footing.”