Matting for retail
Protective matting plays a major role in keeping malls, grocery stores and small businesses safe, clean and hygienic for both employees and visitors.
With thousands of visitors a day and countless employees on their feet, it's no wonder retail environments are one of the largest consumers of protective matting.
The biggest driver for surface and floor protection in retail is health and safety. Our wide range of walkway matting provides superior drainage and slip resistance in outside areas, while our entrance matting ensures effective dirt removal at the point of entry, improving safety and lowering maintenance costs.
Hard surfaces can also put enormous strain on the body. In areas where there's prolonged standing, like service counters and loading docks, anti-fatigue matting will help boost employees' concentration, decrease risk of circulatory problems, improve productivity and decrease the risk of injury.
Our retail matting can be used in a huge range of different environments:
- Entrance matting for buildings of all shapes and sizes
- Walkway matting to provide safe pathways for employees and pedestrians
- Elevated matting to increase air circulation and prevent against slips in refrigeration areas
- Anti-fatigue matting for service and security areas
- Close mesh matting for areas where trolleys are in use, like loading docks
Frontrunner entrance matting: Stop dirt at the door
"We had to make the social distancing changes quite quickly, and Crossline couldn’t be easier to install – simply roll and go. The mat’s clear markers make it easy for customers to maintain an appropriate distance, and it also looks stylish in our store."