Matting for marine environments
Putting measures in place to protect passengers and equipment is vital in a marine environment, where slippery surfaces and harsh conditions are all par for the course. Our marine matting can be used across a huge variety of applications, including compartments, walkways, decks and engine rooms.
Our matting is made from non-porous materials, which are resistant to contamination and easy to clean, and has a flexible construction that contours to irregular surfaces and spaces. The open grid design ensures excellent drainage and air circulation, and the vinyl composition means the matting remains resistant to chemicals, oils and acids.
Our marine matting can be used in many different environments:
- Exterior loading jetties and moorings, where safe access is needed
- Pontoons, where drainage and slip resistance is needed
- As a compartment liner, when both cushioning and drainage is needed
- On work boats, where slip resistance, drainage and surface protection is needed
- In entranceways, to remove moisture from shoes and wheels
- Temporary walkways, where goods are brought on board and maintenance is carried