Matting for education
Educational institutions are unique to other buildings in that they have bursts of high traffic over short periods of time. As students, teachers and visitors move from building to building, they inevitably bring in large amounts of dirt and debris, which can soil interiors and increase cleaning and maintenance costs.
Our Frontrunner entrance system solves this problem by removing the dirt before it can enter the building. The open grid and diamond tread surface scrapes and traps debris, while absorbent inserts clean and dry shoes and wheels, helping to keep interiors cleaner for longer.
Our matting can also be used in leisure areas, walkways, workshops and service areas, including:
- Hygienic, slip-resistant matting for showers and changing rooms
- Self-draining, slip-resistant matting for swimming pool surrounds
- Anti-fatigue, cushioned matting for workshops and laboratories
- Slip resistant, close-mesh matting for walkways with both foot and wheel traffic
- Wide-spaced, open-grid matting for food preparation and catering areas